A journal that writes itself 一本会自己书写的日记
Your days, woven into light. 把日子,织成光。
Loomy quietly gathers the threads of your day — places, movement, health rhythms, photos, and spoken thoughts — and weaves them into elegant daily prose with a painted cover for every day. Local-first and private: your journal lives on your device, not on our servers. 织光在后台安静地拾起你一天的线索——足迹、运动、身体节律、照片与随口说下的心事——织成一篇篇温润的日记,并为每一天绘上专属封面。本地优先,隐私为本:日记只存放在你的设备上,而不是我们的服务器。
The home feed, with real covers from the app's demo journal 主页时间轴——封面均来自应用演示日记的真实画作
Life is meant to be lived, not logged. Loomy exists so the record can keep itself — and read like it was written by someone who loves you. 生活应该被过好,而不是被记录拖累。织光的存在,是为了让记录自己完成——并且读起来,像出自一个爱你的人之手。
The poetry of effortless capture无为而记的诗意
Background footprints, wearable sync, and voice dictation catch the essence of your day with zero friction. 后台足迹、穿戴设备同步与语音随记,以零摩擦捕捉一天的本质。
A visual ode to your days献给日子的视觉颂歌
Bespoke covers and tender, literary summaries — a personalized zine of your life, one day per page. 专属封面与温柔的文学式总结——像一本私人小志,一天一页。
Narrative over numbers叙事高于数字
Cold metrics soften into human stories, bridging your physical state and your inner weather. 冰冷的指标被写成人的故事,连接身体状态与内心气候。
Your personal literary ghostwriter你的私人代笔作家
A fleeting thought becomes a lyrical essay or a quiet poem — your reflections, elevated with grace. 一闪而过的念头,可以成为一篇散文或一首安静的诗——你的思绪,被优雅地托起。
A private sanctuary私密的栖息地
Your memories are strictly yours: data lives locally, and every cloud interaction is explicit and yours to decline. 你的记忆只属于你:数据保存在本地,每一次云端交互都清清楚楚,并且可以拒绝。
S路
The first Monday of June. Coffee in hand, inbox still shut, I did something unusual: instead of vaguely hoping at the month, I wrote down the three things I actually want from it. 六月的第一个周一。咖啡在手,邮箱还关着。我做了件难得的事:不再对着新的一个月含糊地许愿,而是把真正想要的三件事一笔一笔写了下来。
The month opened clean. I reached my desk before anyone else and gave the quiet hour to June itself — milestones, gym days, the Austin trip waiting at the end of next week. After dinner I took the long way around the neighborhood loop and watched the streetlights come on one by one. I ended the day tired in the earned way. 六月开了个干净的头。我赶在所有人之前到了办公室,把最安静的一小时留给这个月本身——项目节点、健身日,以及下周末在等着的奥斯汀之行。晚饭后我绕街区走了最长的一条路,看路灯一盏接一盏地亮起。一天的尽头,是那种挣来的疲惫。
Every day, laid out as a page.每一天,铺展成一页。
No blank page, no pressure. Places, weather, photos, and spoken thoughts gather themselves into one typeset diary page — and when you ask, Loomy composes your rough notes into prose worth rereading. This is the real June 1 from the app's demo journal. 没有空白页的压力。足迹、天气、照片与随口说下的念头,自己汇成一页排好版的日记;当你需要时,织光会把零散的记录「排版成文」。左边就是应用演示日记里真实的六月一日。
- Voice-first notes, transcribed in the background语音随记,后台自动转写
- The timeline assembles itself from your day时间线由你的一天自动生成
- Hover the page to scroll it yourself悬停页面即可自己滑动
The month, read closely.细读这一月。
Apple Health, Oura, and Whoop weave recovery, sleep, and strain into your story. The Health tab writes an editorial report over your last 30 days — the numbers are computed on your device, findings come with evidence, and the prose is the only thing the AI touches. Apple Health、Oura 与 Whoop 的恢复、睡眠与负荷,与你的文字交织在一起。健康页会为近 30 天写一份专栏式报告——数字在设备上确定地计算,发现附带证据,AI 只负责文字。
- Correlations with evidence bars, not vibes相关性配证据条,而非凭感觉
- The weekly rhythm radar draws your week's shape每周节律雷达描画一周的形状
- Not medical advice — an honest mirror不是医疗建议——是一面诚实的镜子
“You recover fastest in weeks with three quiet evenings.”「有三个安静夜晚的那几周,你恢复得最快。」
🌅 A Clean Start
Real covers, painted for real demo days真实封面,来自真实的演示日记
Painted, not templated.是画出来的,不是套模板。
Every composed day gets a bespoke watercolor cover, painted to match the day's mood and story — a heavy grey Tuesday looks nothing like a golden-hour Saturday. Summaries come in a literary voice you'd actually want to reread. 每个排版成文的日子,都会得到一幅贴合当天心境与故事的水彩封面——阴沉的周二和金色黄昏的周六,绝不会长得一样。总结以文学的笔触写就,值得一读再读。
- A bespoke cover per day, seeded by your story一天一画,由你的故事生成
- Literary daily summaries, in your language文学式每日总结,用你的语言
- All AI is opt-in, per action — never ambient所有 AI 均按次、经你同意——从不悄悄运行
Your journal lives in an on-device database. No accounts, no cloud copy of your life. 日记保存在设备本地的数据库里。无账号,云端没有你生活的副本。
Footprints, wearables, voice — the raw material of your day collects itself. 足迹、穿戴数据、语音——一天的素材自己汇集。
Typeset pages, painted covers, findings with evidence — never a wall of stats. 排版的页面、绘制的封面、有证据的发现——绝不是一堵数据墙。
Export everything to a file at any time; erase everything with one tap. 随时可以整体导出到文件;一键即可全部抹除。
A journal should be a room of your own. 日记,应当是只属于你的房间。
Your entries, photos, voice notes, locations, and health readings stay in an on-device database. There are no accounts to create and no analytics watching you write. AI sees only what a feature needs, only when you ask. Read the full privacy policy — it is short and honest. 你的日记、照片、语音、足迹与健康数据,都保存在设备本地的数据库中。无需注册账号,也没有任何分析代码注视你的书写。只有在你使用某项功能时,AI 才会读取所需内容。欢迎阅读完整的隐私政策——它简短而诚实。
The loom is warming up.织机正在预热。
Loomy is in a quiet, invite-only beta on iOS. Tell us a little about how you journal, and we'll send an invite code when a seat opens. 织光正处于安静的邀请制内测阶段(iOS 优先)。写几句你记录生活的方式,名额空出时我们会寄出邀请码。
Write to hello@loomyjournal.com 写信至 hello@loomyjournal.com